Gazebos and Lattice PanelsBy Amanda | Thu, 03/15/2012 - 11:44pm
Make your event, wedding or reception distinctive with flexible lattice configurations. Versatility is the name of the game when it comes to decorating with gazebos, lattice panels, fences and archways. Driving the trend is the ever-increasing need for individuality. Today's contemporary units allow change in the blink of an eye. Consult your event-rental professional to discover available options.
The trend for gazebos is toward multifunctional models that can be set up in many different configurations. Ask your event-rental pro about units that come as a standard four-sided gazebo and are expandable to five or six sides.
- At a garden wedding, configure the gazebo so it is open in front. This allows the wedding party to walk through the gazebo
- Add archways and screens to a gazebo setup
- Create a bar by configuring the unit with a closed back.
- Keep the gazebo open on all sides and use it as a decorative dome for the wedding cake.
- Use a gazebo inside a tent
- Place a gazebo outside a reception tent as a designated smoking area
Lattice Panel Ideas
Lattice panels and fences often are preferred over isolated archways or gazebos.
- Create several settings, or decorate an entire room or tent with multiple lattice screen panels and fences
- Use panels as a backdrop for a whole wedding or the head table
- Add panel screens and fences to gazebos to create a truly unique design
- Decorate lattice panels and fences with flowers, leaves or greens. The lattice holds the floral pieces in place, eliminating the need for tape or wires